Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Webinarjam Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Webinarjam Kajabi Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Webinarjam Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Webinarjam Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Webinarjam Kajabi Integration
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Webinarjam Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Webinarjam Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Webinarjam Kajabi Integration
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Webinarjam Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Webinarjam Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Webinarjam Kajabi Integration