Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Wix Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Wix Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Wix Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Wix Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Wix Vs Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Wix Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Wix Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Wix Vs Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Wix Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Wix Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Wix Vs Kajabi